Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Paulie Malignaggi, Artem Lobov - Chaotic NYC Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Paulie Malignaggi, Artem Lobov - Chaotic NYC Presser

Malignaggi, Lobov Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former boxing world champion Paulie "The Magic Man" Malignaggi and UFC veteran Artem "The Russian Hammer" Lobov went face-to-face Monday at a heated press conference in New York to officially announce their Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love how as a commentator everyone praises Paulie as being one of the best and giving great ins and outs but as soon as he starts questioning how it's very weird that pacquiao was able to move almost 10 weight classes and physically hurt and dominate bigger stronger men and then everyone starts saying he doesn't know shtt about boxing and he's just a hater lmao idiots

Comment

Paulie really doesn't like this guy

Comment

Paulie Maladiva will whine regardless if he wins or loses. He’s a sore bi+tch who cries, slaps and spits when he doesn’t get his way. For once, I don’t mind some MMA douche beat him like a running mule. Im glad he got robbed against Baby Bull.

Comment

Pauly “don’t talk about my side piece” Malinagie should know that only puzziez spit.

Comment

They should just step aside and watch Paula get hiss ass beat. You could easily walk through his punches his hands would crumble in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
              They should just step aside and watch Paula get hiss ass beat. You could easily walk through his punches his hands would crumble in the process.
              You ever see him fight? Lol the MMA fighter will be lucky to land a single punch on Paulie. Then when he is gassed (as all MMA fighter get after 5 minutes all Paulie has to do is then maul his face with his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                You ever see him fight? Lol the MMA fighter will be lucky to land a single punch on Paulie. Then when he is gassed (as all MMA fighter get after 5 minutes all Paulie has to do is then maul his face with his speed.
                It will be an easy win for Paulie. By MMA standards, he hits like Mike Tyson!

Comment

Hands only I will take ex boxing champ over mma wrestler any time. With bare knuckle actually better not to blast away break hands Anybody want the Russian ?

Comment

This fight should be free and open to the public!

Comment

Working...
                    X