Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez Has No Excuses Over Tough Loss To Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez Has No Excuses Over Tough Loss To Inoue

Japan's knockout artist Naoya Inoue claimed another world title belt in dominant fashion Saturday, beating International Boxing Federation bantamweight champion Emmanuel Rodriguez by knockout in only two rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rodríguez is just a B class fighter that barely won the fight against Moloney and he was hurted in the final of the fight.

But...

He fought a very stupid fight, going forward against a Stronger fighter and better puncher

Rodríguez has not footwork.

Blocked his punches with his face

No defensive skills

Flat footed...

But nobody is talking about this.

Inoue is a beast but at the moment, an old Donaire would.be his best rival

That said all about the level of his opposition .

Nery still being the #1, he beat the King Yamanaka twice

Nery vs Inoue will be a PPV fight in two years in 122 pounds.

Mark my words, and Nery will K.O him.

He is not those jokes Rodríguez, Narváez, McDonalds, etc.

And in 122 Nery would be Stronger, durable and more powerful.

He is a beast with an iron chin, took the best shots of Yamanaka.

Inoue is not tested, Nonito would be a good first test.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Firstly, Nery is a certified cheater. For the rest, we can talk. I believe that the best Inoue takes out Nery even with the size difference, ŕ la Pacquiao vs De La Hoya. Inoue is also intelligent in his punching choices, and quicker than Nery.

This is just my opinion as a neutral observer.
      Last edited by Tatabanya; 05-20-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Sometimes a loss makes you a better fighter. Canelo's improvement is attributable in part to his loss to Mayweather. But then sometimes a loss is devastating to a fighter, such as it was for Nassem Hamed after losing to Barera or Jeff Lacy after the Calzaghe fight. Despite the crushing defeat, I hope Rodriguez puts this fight behind him and has a good career.

Comment

that was a good left hook. donaire with give him some problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Firstly, Nery is a certified cheater. For the rest, we can talk. I believe that the best Inoue takes out Nery even with the size difference, ŕ la Pacquiao vs De La Hoya. Inoue is also intelligent in his punching choices, and quicker than Nery.

This is just my opinion as a neutral observer.
            He is clean and naturally stronger, thats a fact.

Man, stop with your sh.it.

Size difference? Both have the same height, but Nery looks much more Stronger.

And he is not quicker, Nery is very explosive and controls different angles , knows how to counter and has a very good footwork.

He is not a flat footed fighter like Rodríguez and can crack too with one or two shots.

He wil destroy Inoue that does not know what is fight against a élite rival.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
              Sometimes a loss makes you a better fighter. Canelo's improvement is attributable in part to his loss to Mayweather. But then sometimes a loss is devastating to a fighter, such as it was for Nassem Hamed after losing to Barera or Jeff Lacy after the Calzaghe fight. Despite the crushing defeat, I hope Rodriguez puts this fight behind him and has a good career.
              Canelo was like 22 years and he looked way better than this guy Rodríguez

Rodríguez has like 30 years old

He was another hype job of Puerto Rico

He barely won that fight against Moloney

Comment

He is clean and naturally stronger, thats a fact.

Man, stop with your sh.it.

Size difference? Both have the same height, but Nery looks much more Stronger.

And he is not quicker, Nery is very explosive and controls different angles , knows how to counter and has a very good footwork.

He is not a flat footed fighter like Rodríguez and can crack too with one or two shots.

He wil destroy Inoue that does not know what is fight against a élite rival.
                Missing weight on purpose is also cheating, not only taking substances.

Anyhow, taking for good all of the above, you say that Inoue is untested, but who has Nery beaten until now to be considered the real monster? Yamanaka and Arroyo? Not enough.

Comment

Broke my heart to see my countryman fall like that, he did not look good like he has with lesser opposition.

Was it over training?

Maybe he wasn't as good as I thought he was?

Maybe is Inoue is that good?

Could be one or two other.

I believe Inoue is going to be a bit too much for Nonito, unless he lands that left hook of doom that will knock anyone out

Comment

Rodríguez is just a B class fighter that barely won the fight against Moloney and he was hurted in the final of the fight.

But...

He fought a very stupid fight, going forward against a Stronger fighter and better puncher

Rodríguez has not footwork.

Blocked his punches with his face

No defensive skills

Flat footed...

But nobody is talking about this.

Inoue is a beast but at the moment, an old Donaire would.be his best rival

That said all about the level of his opposition .

Lol, shut up already.

Inoue will beat Juan Francisco Estrada (my favorite fighter) at 118, Nery at 118, Vargas/Roman at 122.

Navarette at 122 is probably the biggest challenge for Inoue. I’d even take Inoue over Oscar Valdez at 126.

Comment

Working...
                    X