Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Breazeale's Body Language Changed After First Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Breazeale's Body Language Changed After First Right

Deontay Wilder brutally knocked out Dominic Breazeale in the first round of their grudge match Saturday night to retain his World Boxing Council heavyweight world title. Wilder, who has one of the most destructive right hands in heavyweight history, floored the challenger with a one-punch knockout with 43 seconds left in the opening round at Barclays Center Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And Beyonce Wildher changed after pregnancy.

Comment

Breazeale had completely the wrong approach, he went in all macho trying to prove to Wilder he could take the power. If he'd have made it to the end of the round, we'd have heard Virgil Hunter read him the riot act in the corner.
      Still saying that, his own desperate defensive swings made Wilder wobble for a second; but once Wilder reset himself there was only going to be one result.
      Moral of the story? Wilder may be a basic boxer, but the power is sickening; he won't be beaten by a macho guy trying to out-tough him. If he's not beaten to the KO punch, an opponent has to either have him chasing shadows or use their superior weight to lean on him and tire him out.

Comment

slow your roll wilder fanatics, Joshua fought breazeale in his 17th fight compared to wilder in his 42nd fight..this doesn't mean anything...when has wilder been in there with a guy just as athletic as he is and also equipped with a devastating punch?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          slow your roll wilder fanatics, Joshua fought breazeale in his 17th fight compared to wilder in his 42nd fight..this doesn't mean anything...when has wilder been in there with a guy just as athletic as he is and also equipped with a devastating punch?
          Got another one in the division?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Got another one in the division?
            you do know Joshua is athletic right? and he faced klitschko who was also just as athletic maybe not as much as wilder but pretty close, what about wilder? is fury the most athletic guy he's faced? who's the puncher he's faced? please don't mention hbp patient Ortiz

Comment

I dont know what Breazeale was thinking but yeah he soon realized he was ****ed after the 1st one landed. Too slow and his hands are too lazy when he throws them. Game over before it got started.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                You are absolutely right, the only athletic guy Wilder has faces is El Giallo Washington, but he is American level contender, not world level.

I also agree with you Wilder never faced a huge puncher.

Biggest punchers: Whyte, Chisora, Povetkin, Joshua. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  You are absolutely right, the only athletic guy Wilder has faces is El Giallo Washington, but he is American level contender, not world level.

I also agree with you Wilder never faced a huge puncher.

Biggest punchers: Whyte, Chisora, Povetkin, Joshua. IMO.
                  Washington had no pop and Ortiz was a decent puncher, if Joshua or whyte connects the way Ortiz did,it's lights out

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
                    AJ will be unified champ of the world
                    I agree, I feel that Joshua will just keep landing that straight sharp jab as Wilder throws those looping shots... Wilders balance is shocking so he could well be finished early.

I think AJ will be savvy enough to lean on him as he gets close as well.

An interesting match up though because if Wilder senses that Joshua is buzzed from any shots (lets face it Wilder will land something at some point) he will go for the finished as he always does.

Although I'm still predicting an AJ KO

Comment

Working...
                    X