No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue: I Look Forward To Fighting Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue: I Look Forward To Fighting Nonito Donaire

Naoya Inoue enhanced his reputation as one of the most exciting fighters on the planet with a brutal second-round stoppage of Emmanuel Rodriguez in Glasgow. The Japanese put on a sensational show in the World Boxing Super Series semi-final to defeat the previously unbeaten Rodriguez and add the IBF world bantamweight title having already held the WBA's regular belt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pinoy legend Donaire will destroy Japanese.

Comment

a retirement party/passing of the torch fight for donaire. he getting big time pulverized. hopefully he getting paid good money.

Comment

If Donaire was in his prime this would be a great fight.

As of now I see Inoue demolishing him.

Comment

Definitely does feel like a passing of the torch type fight.

Donaire is going to have to come out strong early and looking to KO Inoue if he has any hope of winning. The longer it goes, the worse it will be for him.

Comment

I like Donaire but Filipino fans are the absolute worst. Looking forward to seeing the Monster be fed some pancit.

Comment

Inoue will ko Donaire with his own signature hook. Donaire isnt that good anymore.

Comment

If Donaire comes on his A Game and makes it an inside fight Inoue is going to fold!! Too big.

Rigo had/s more precise pop than Inoue. Nicholas Walters was a heavy hitter for Donaire and Nonito even staggered Walters.

If Nonito comes on his A game, Flash all day errrday’n

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                  I like Donaire but Filipino fans are the absolute worst. Looking forward to seeing the Monster be fed some pancit.
                  No, according to every fan group on here, every other fan base is the absolute worst. All fighters have good and bad fans.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    No, according to every fan group on here, every other fan base is the absolute worst. All fighters have good and bad fans.
                    No, seriously, that guy was right. The PR, Eastern European and Brit fans are obnoxious, crass and stubborn, but nobody competes with Pinoy fight fans for mind-numbing stupidity. Boxingscene, ESPN, HBO and Showtime all polled this. Pinoy fans are the sh.ittiest of all.

Comment

Working...
                    X