Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Promise You, Have Patience, Joshua Fight Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Promise You, Have Patience, Joshua Fight Will Happen

Deontay Wilder promised a highly anticipated fight against Anthony Joshua would happen, but he called for fans to remain patient. Wilder needed just 137 seconds to knock out Dominic Breazeale and retain his WBC heavyweight title on Saturday, improving his record to 41-0-1. The unbeaten puncher drew with Tyson Fury in December and there were calls for a rematch with the Brit or bout against WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO heavyweight champion Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lying coward from Alabama.

Comment

He will ice Joshua within four, ask Barry Hearn!

Comment

Literally the best Wilder interview. Well done! He knows, as we all do, DW v AJ could be devastating for one or the other. If he keeps chatting like this i might start liking him! ��

Comment

What happened to the "It's not about money, it's about legacy" talk?

I get it, they wanna maximize profit, that's ok, but don't pretend one day it's not about money but then the next day it is...

Comment

Wilder has the hearnomaniacs FUMING today lol

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              What happened to the "It's not about money, it's about legacy" talk?

I get it, they wanna maximize profit, that's ok, but don't pretend one day it's not about money but then the next day it is...
              The net is closing in on his lies, because it was about money, it has never been about legacy. From day one they wanted to maximise his potential to earn the biggest payday from the Joshua fight.

I have no issues in that, the issue was the lies and the idiocy of the fans that believed the lies from day one.

Now it’s “The first offer was 12.5m, now it’s 100m and it’s going to go up... it’s their strategy and it’s working”........ Cool fine for him, but why all the lies doe?

If he was saying from day 1 be patient then it’s cool, so he might speak patience and I might believe that, but I refuse to receive it, because he lied about being ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                The net is closing in on his lies, because it was about money, it has never been about legacy. From day one they wanted to maximise his potential to earn the biggest payday from the Joshua fight.

I have no issues in that, the issue was the lies and the idiocy of the fans that believed the lies from day one.

Now it’s “The first offer was 12.5m, now it’s 100m and it’s going to go up... it’s their strategy and it’s working”........ Cool fine for him, but why all the lies doe?

If he was saying from day 1 be patient then it’s cool, so he might speak patience and I might believe that, but I refuse to receive it, because he lied about being ducked.
                no....dead wrong

from day one they were willing to fight...the plan changed...they would have fought last year for 12.5....but hearn wasnt serious...they tried several times to make the fight and hearn jerked them around...the plan changed......the course changed.....yes wilder is now marinating the fight...but it wasnt always like that

just like floyd wasnt always marinating the pac fight...but eventually they got tired of arum and his nonsense

now wilder is realizing the steam his name is picking up....and hes gonna hold off....but dont get it twisted....he was willing to fight for a fraction of what he will earn....but hearn played games and jerked him around

and everyone knows that happened...from fury..to parker...to lennox...to froch...everyone

stop crying about guys saying its about legacy and then money....literally every guy says all of those things.....golovkin....everyone....they all talk legacy and then turn around and talk money....

Comment

Translation = Let me fight bums before i cash out

Comment

Wilde is scared, he will fight when his slave owner Haymon is willing to part with the wbc belt.

AJ belts this guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X