Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Told Breazeale I Love Him, We Shook Hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Told Breazeale I Love Him, We Shook Hands

WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder delivered the 40th knockout of his career in devastating fashion Saturday night, sending mandatory challenger Dominic "Trouble" Breazeale flat on his back with a trademark right hand in front of a raucous crowd at Barclays Center, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photo by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wild Beast Wilder Unleashed Again!
    Last edited by Letmaku; 05-19-2019, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Wow its amazing how much power that right hand has.we haven't seen power like that since the Mike Tyson era.enjoy this era while it last cause power like that doesn't comes around so often

Comment

I thought there may be more jokes about Wilder saying it's great how after a fight you can hug and kiss your opponent

Comment

Glad they got this fight out of the way. I knew it wouldn't last long after seeing breazeale struggle so much with that bum in his last fight. Just glad everyone came out healthy.

Comment

Now we know wilder is a big softy at heart. All the talk before was just trying to be intimidating. Brazil talked a pretty good fight also to be fair, minus bodybags

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Now we know wilder is a big softy at heart. All the talk before was just trying to be intimidating. Brazil talked a pretty good fight also to be fair, minus bodybags
              I don't know about softy he loves to dish out a beating (in one case strangulation to women and kids) acoording to his charge sheet ..

Comment

Beyonce Wildher showing his femine part.

Comment

so all the "I want a body on my record" bs talk for this?

shut up and just fight Wilder. That's where you're mildly entertaining

Comment

Then they had Ortiz up there. Lost a lot of respect for him for passing on the Joshua fight. But Wilder and Joshua really need to make this happen by this year or next.

Comment

Working...
                    X