Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale - CompuBox Punch Stats

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder made sure his 40th knockout -- and his 20th first-round knockout -- would be one for the ages as a titanic right hand pulverized Breazeale, the WBC mandatory challenger, and ended the fight 136 seconds after it began once referee Harvey Dock completed his 10 count.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only two shots brezeale landed were to the back of Wilder’s head ��

Comment

I cant wait to see the fans on here react when Wilder fists touch Joshua's chin. Best believe when Wilder connects, Joshua going down. The power in that right hand is for real.
      #JustAskFury💯##SomebodyRead'emABedTimeStory📚

Comment

I don't think we needed punch stats for a two minute fight that ended in a KO lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          I don't think we needed punch stats for a two minute fight that ended in a KO lol.
          exactly. the charlie z fight went for longer.

Comment

Using these numbers, and the logic some here utilize, i am sure they had Breazeale winning. I mean Wilder missed 26 punches, so clearly is agression wasnt effective- and dually that must mean Breazeales defense was better. Moreover Breazeale landed 40% of his power punches- he was the effective agressor.

Gotta love ambiguous scoring criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
              Using these numbers, and the logic some here utilize, i am sure they had Breazeale winning. I mean Wilder missed 26 punches, so clearly is agression wasnt effective- and dually that must mean Breazeales defense was better. Moreover Breazeale landed 40% of his power punches- he was the effective agressor.

Gotta love ambiguous scoring criteria.
              Except for the knock out , brezeale was schooling him like fury did.... lol

Comment

The smack talk was better than fight

Comment

Working...
                X