Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Winner of Baranchyk vs. Taylor Will Win WBSS Tourney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Winner of Baranchyk vs. Taylor Will Win WBSS Tourney

Renowned trainer Freddie Roach is excited to guide Ivan Baranchyk in the battle of the unbeatens vs Josh Taylor, the WBSS Super-Lightweight Semi-Final and IBF World Championship tonight at The SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Neither of these two beat Prograis

Comment

Prograis vs Taylor is going to be a Mega Fight. It’s the fight they need to bring out the best of them

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        Neither of these two beat Prograis
        Rougarou's a special fighter, man, but so is Taylor... these two meeting in the final will probably be the fight I'll be anticipating most this year.

Comment

Taylor-Prograis is a SPECIAL fight between two SPECIAL fighters. It is as 50/50 as it gets and I for one can't wait to watch them get it on.

Comment

Prograis should not fight Taylor in Scotland. Look at the scorecards for Taylor vs Postol if you dont believe me.

Comment

Taylor will beat Baranchyk, but can he beat Prograis? I use to think so, now I'm not so sure; the way he disposed of Relich was impressive. Seems to be able to adjust to opponents, which is always a sign of greatness.

Comment

Prograis will beat anybody at 140.

Comment

I don't see anyone at 140 getting past Prograis. Too good, Too strong, and still improving too much each fight.

Comment

Roach learned from old midget Pacman's fights!

Comment

Working...
                    X