Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Ugas Added To Pacquiao-Thurman Undercard July 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Ugas Added To Pacquiao-Thurman Undercard July 20

Another interesting welterweight fight has been added to the Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman card. Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com that Omar Figueroa will face Yordenis Ugas on July 20 in Las Vegas. In the main event, Pacquiao (61-7-2, 39 KOs), the WBA "world" champion, will square off against Thurman (29-0, 22 KOs, 1 NC), the WBA's "super" welterweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Figueroua about to catch his first L

Comment

If Omar comes in well conditioned Ugas is in trouble. For some reason Porter tried to box with Ugas and fight from the outside which was a ****** strategy. Figueroa won't make that mistake. An in shape Omar Figueroa is a dangerous man.

Comment

Ugas beats him.......

Comment

Anything with Ugas in I’m game. Love watching him fight.

Comment

This fight all depends on how motivated Omar Figueroa is

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              If Omar comes in well conditioned Ugas is in trouble. For some reason Porter tried to box with Ugas and fight from the outside which was a ****** strategy. Figueroa won't make that mistake. An in shape Omar Figueroa is a dangerous man.
              If Figueroa was dedicated he could be a real force at 140. He’s heading towards becoming a huge waste of talent

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                This fight all depends on how motivated Omar Figueroa is
                Pretty much, but I love he is in a put up or shut up type of fight. Ugas is a real fighter who gives pretty much anyone trouble. A lot of folks thought he beat Porter last time out. Omar has to be on his A-game to have a shot here.

Solid fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  If Figueroa was dedicated he could be a real force at 140. He’s heading towards becoming a huge waste of talent
                  He's only 29 so he still has time.. I think if he really dedicates himself for this fight he will win.

Comment

At one point I thought fig was a beast but after basically losing to Molina jr I think ugas beats him easy. Good fight none the least. Plant my dude but maybe they could exchange his mismatch for a more competitive fight? Say luis nery or put Brandon fig on the undercard against another step up opponent

Comment

Working...
                    X