Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue: Rodriguez Is A Great Fighter But I Plan To Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue: Rodriguez Is A Great Fighter But I Plan To Knock Him Out

Tension remains high between Emmanuel Rodriguez and Naoya Inoue, as the pair of unbeaten bantamweights brace for their title fight this weekend in Glasgow, Scotland. Wednesday's final pre-fight conference lacked the physical drama that came with the media workout session one day prior, where Shingo Inoue-Naoya's father and trainer-was reportedly shoved by a member of Rodriguez's camp. Still, the glare in the eyes of both fighters spoke louder than words or actions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Donaire v Inoue will be massive.

Comment

Inoue is like a Japanese terminator. Still not entirely sure he is 100% human.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Inoue is like a Japanese terminator. Still not entirely sure he is 100% human.
        If he gets outboxed tonight, then he is.

Comment

Comment

And still ibf champion emanuel monster killer rodriguez

Comment

I hope Rodriguez knocks this buckethead out after punishing him with body shots, WAR BORICUA!!!

Comment

I like Rodriguez as he always brings it and seems humble despite being world champ. However, I just can't visualize him winning this fight unless he can land something huge early that ends it. His defense has too many holes to allow for any kind of longevity against a quick power puncher like Inoue who throws missiles from all angles. As for the faded Donaire, that fight would be ant-climactic as I don't see him lasting past 5 rounds against the Japanese star. Not that I think Inoue is unbeatable, I just don't think Rodriguez and Donaire have the tools necessary to get the job done.

Comment

That boy nasty

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    If he gets outboxed tonight, then he is.
                    He ain't human, I'm tellin ya See that destruction?

Comment

Working...
                    X