Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Dominic Breazeale - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Dominic Breazeale - Ready For War

Wilder, Breazeale Weights Photos Gallery - WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder scaled 223 pounds and mandatory challenger Dominic Breazeale tipped the scales at 255 pounds for their long-awaited grudge match that airs tomorrow live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. (photos by Amanda Westcott, Sean Nam).

[Click Here To Read More]

Is it just my thinking, or does Dominic Breazeale look a bit flabby somehow? I mean, his chest looks saggy. No bulging pecs or anything. He doesn’t look fat, but he looks kinda... out of shape. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
      Is it just my thinking, or does Dominic Breazeale look a bit flabby somehow? I mean, his chest looks saggy. No bulging pecs or anything. He doesn’t look fat, but he looks kinda... out of shape. Thoughts?
      He always looks like that, thats just his body type, like Fury...no matter how much you work out you will never look ripped or a Greek statue.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
        He always looks like that, thats just his body type, like Fury...no matter how much you work out you will never look ripped or a Greek statue.
        I disagree, that could be cleaned up, he looks terrible.

A world class boxer can work with world class trainers, it's almost unacceptable for him to look like that.

It's not a body thing, he clearly does not do serious roadwork or strength training.

Comment

Breazeale’s boobs are really sagging.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
            I disagree, that could be cleaned up, he looks terrible.

A world class boxer can work with world class trainers, it's almost unacceptable for him to look like that.

It's not a body thing, he clearly does not do serious roadwork or strength training.
            He has the appearance of a man who was once 100lbs or so heavier, his skin is stretched, that isn’t fat it’s stretched skin. No doubt he is in 12 round shape and would knock out any bodybuilder you matched him against

Comment

I’ll check the result when I get home from John Wick 3 and drinks with friends after.
              Not watching that trash fight.

Comment

Old flap jacks is going to get done over and easy with his greeezy staple center security guard look lol

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  I’ll check the result when I get home from John Wick 3 and drinks with friends after.
                  Not watching that trash fight.
                  Joshua vs Ruiz is a dream matchup I guess and I can't wait for Fury vs whatsis name.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Joshua vs Ruiz is a dream matchup I guess and I can't wait for Fury vs whatsis name.
                    Well Ruiz is a replacement option and the guy they wanted apparently hates life changing money so I don’t put that on AJ’s team. It’s not like that the original fight they were shooting for.
                    Either way I don’t remember hyping either of those fights up over Wilder’s ducking fight this weekend. Couldn’t even sell out a reduced capacity arena. Not worth any real boxing fans time.

Comment

Working...
                    X