Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Slightly Heavy, Other WBSS Semifinalists Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Slightly Heavy, Other WBSS Semifinalists Make Weight

Emmanuel Rodriguez and Naoya Inoue finally get to settle their differences in the ring. The same will likely hold true for Josh Taylor and Ivan Baranchyk, despite a scale fail that resulted in confusion as to whether their fight can be declared official.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Taylor beats Baranchyk like most believe he will then I think the WBSS final would be his last fight at 140lbs. Massive at the weight!

Comment

Baranchyk should keep the fight, and keep the belt! Taylor didn't make weight, so he can't take the title! It still would be significant if he wins the WBSS!

Comment

Someone should be fired here. How can they not have the correct kg amount for 140lb ?

Comment

scale fail lmao only in boxing do million dollar fights not have the right scales...its almost like it was supposed to "fail"

Comment

What’s a “metric pound”?

I’ve never noticed U.K. using kg in boxing. We still use stone, lb, oz for weights of people. This stinks of WBSS sauerland boojery

Comment

He has two hours to make weight and he was barely over 140 lbs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  He has two hours to make weight and he was barely over 140 lbs
                  He should be able to fart that amount out but how much water did he drink after?

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                    He should be able to fart that amount out but how much water did he drink after?
                    Lol I don't know

Comment

Working...
                    X