Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Sensed Weakness in Rodriguez, Expects a KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Sensed Weakness in Rodriguez, Expects a KO Win

On Wednesday in Glasgow, Scotland, the final press conference took place for the clash between the World Boxing Association (WBA) "regular" champion and the International Boxing Federation (IBF) world champion, which takes place on Saturday, May 18, at The SSE. Hydro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol STFU! Inoue's team sounds so insecure and scared they're going to lose. They're trying to convince themselves they're going to win.

Comment

I think is going to be a hard figth for both boxers...if Rodriguez can resist the hit power of Inoue, he's gonna destroy Naoya, because Manny have more boxing skills than Inoue...ring the bell and will see what gonna happen! I am with Manny!

Comment

Inoue is a Nice guy, like most of japaneses fighters

Comment

I expect Naoya to give him the works. It'll be a nice fight for a few rounds. This card is on a Saturday morning here but I'll watch it to see Inoue do his magic.

War Boxing!

Comment

Rodriguez is shook

Comment

yeah lets discuss spiritual weakness crap on this boxing forum

Comment

He gave him... an aggressive gaze???

Oh yeah, this one is over. No one has ever given anyone an aggressive gaze in boxing. Wonder how you work out your optical muscles during training to do that correctly?

I know zero about Rodriguez, to be 100% honest, so I am not picking this fight. But Inoue is the real deal, so Rodriguez better be top shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                  He gave him... an aggressive gaze???

Oh yeah, this one is over. No one has ever given anyone an aggressive gaze in boxing. Wonder how you work out your optical muscles during training to do that correctly?

I know zero about Rodriguez, to be 100% honest, so I am not picking this fight. But Inoue is the real deal, so Rodriguez better be top shelf.
                  Rodriguez is good. Inoue is great.

Rodriguez is getting phucked up on Saturday.

Comment

Good lawd, he even talks like a surgeon. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                    X