Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wilder, Breazeale - Tense Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Wilder, Breazeale - Tense Face To Face, Final Presser

Wilder, Breazeale Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder and mandatory challenger Dominic "Trouble" Breazeale continued their war of words and further escalated their longstanding feud at the final press conference Thursday ahead of their showdown this Saturday live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, and presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (Photos by Sean Ham, Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

“I love fighting red bones, all the bruises show” lol classic

Comment

Wilder talking like a man who is about to lose. Somethings not right, he appears to be losing it, maybe because he knows he’s already lost to Fury and it’s eating him up, but somethings in his head and it’s good news for Breazeale. Btw all his racist BS at the face off was another low point ‘you know who the real N is blah blah’ talking down on B for being light skinned, hate that!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        “I love fighting red bones, all the bruises show” lol classic

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
          Wilder talking like a man who is about to lose. Somethings not right, he appears to be losing it, maybe because he knows he’s already lost to Fury and it’s eating him up, but somethings in his head and it’s good news for Breazeale. Btw all his racist BS at the face off was another low point ‘you know who the real N is blah blah’ talking down on B for being light skinned, hate that!

You talk like Breazeale himself with all the hopeful bs.

Wilder vs Fury? I see it like this: Fury won the decision, and Wilder won the KO. 95% of people would have giving Fury the decision, even though he only landed 1 punch more per round.
          95% of professional refs would have waved the fight off after Fury's eyes were closed until the count of 5 in round 12.

That is why they scheduled the rematch. I don't think either are elite boxers, but at least Wilder has elite power. Hell, I don't see ANY Heavyweights as elite boxers. Wilder has a legit chance vs anyone because of that.
          Breazeale is a gatekeeper imo.

Comment

Wilder will kill Breazeale

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              You talk like Breazeale himself with all the hopeful bs.

Wilder vs Fury? I see it like this: Fury won the decision, and Wilder won the KO. 95% of people would have giving Fury the decision, even though he only landed 1 punch more per round.
              95% of professional refs would have waved the fight off after Fury's eyes were closed until the count of 5 in round 12.

That is why they scheduled the rematch. I don't think either are elite boxers, but at least Wilder has elite power. Hell, I don't see ANY Heavyweights as elite boxers. Wilder has a legit chance vs anyone because of that.
              Breazeale is a gatekeeper imo.
              You make a fair point. My comment was really that Wilder isn’t acting up to the crowd he appears genuinely angry and stressed and is going way overboard with the comments. It’s actually not a good mindset for boxing, Breazeale was a a real outside chance against the regular Wilder, but this fight reminds me a little of Whyte vs AJ and because that was personal AJ nearly got caught. If the same happens to Wilder, Breazeale hits harder than Whyte and and is at least equally boxing talented, so I’m basically saying Wilder is at risk of beating himself with a bad mindset.

Comment

Man that security guard ruined the face off. Let them face off properly!

Hate this hold me back crap. Jump in if something happens but until then FACE OFF

Comment

By so little comments it shows the interest is the fight

Comment

Sad Wilder fan girls can’t pay to go watch this paper chump fight...and the NEW WBC champ...hopefully Breazeale wins, then we get to see an undisputed fight...Breazeale needs the money, so he retires healthy and very rich...hopefully he wins, The chump toothpicked legged chump has held that belt for ransom for so long.

Comment

Working...
                    X