Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Got an Answer For Everything That Baranchyk Does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Got an Answer For Everything That Baranchyk Does

Given the betting odds, it's tough to envision any scenario where Ivan Baranchyk would be favored to successfully defend his super lightweight title versus Josh Taylor this weekend. The fact that their World Boxing Super Series tournament semifinals clash takes place in Taylor's hometown of Glasgow, Scotland, coupled with the defending champ entering with a new trainer in town has the challenger all the more brimming with confidence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War taylor

Comment

Entertaining contest for sure. Two fresh undefeated fighter. Baranchyk is a rough slugger-puncher who like to fight dirty. But is limited, easy to hit and he's defend his title in hostile territory.

Taylor is still little bit green as a pro, but in my eyes he's a better boxer than Ivan. Josh is also taller, quicker, slicker with better jab and better footwork. To be honest, i think TTT will win the whole tournament!

Taylor by UD 117-111(who much every round as competitive)

Comment

Working...
      X