Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri Confident of Beating Coyle, Wants World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri Confident of Beating Coyle, Wants World Title Shot

Chris Algieri is deep in preparation ahead of his clash with Britain's Tommy Coyle on the undercard of Anthony Joshua's IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO World title defences against the all-action Andy Ruiz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Riveting....absolutely riveting barnburner of a fight....truly don’t miss stuff here....thank you Eddie Hearn....

Comment

I can’t name a good fighter he beat except the disputed decision over the Russian years ago got shots after that was exposed since then what has he done to warrant a shot? He cooks for fighters ?

Comment

Coyle is limited he can crack hard. With Algieri’s recent form I’m not convinced that this is a gimme fight.

Comment

Neither man is exactly the at the top echelon in terms of skills, but both are come-forward fighters who put far more effort into attack than defense.
          I expect a decent if limited scrap from this, it should be a decent warm-up fight on the undercard - around 4 fights down the order from main event when the majority of the punters are arriving.

Comment

Carl Frampton has shot up recently

Comment

Algieri's an old war horse at this point...I have Coyle beating him

Comment

Algeri got this Coyle is just an eight round club fighter at most, Algeri although shot has reliabilty

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  Coyle is limited he can crack hard. With Algieri’s recent form I’m not convinced that this is a gimme fight.
                  A 41% ko ratio= crack hard? Ok.....

Comment

It will be better than Spence vs Garcia for a start.

Comment

Working...
                    X