No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue - The Coming Verdict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue - The Coming Verdict

By Cliff Rold - There's no arguing the talent of Japan's 26-year old bantamweight Naoya Inoue (17-0, 15 KO). The talent has been evident almost since he turned professional. At just 8-0, he was named the 2014 BoxingScene Fighter of the Year for winning a title at 108 lbs. and then jumping two classes within two fights to knock off the longest reigning titlist at 115 lbs., Omar...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last Hurrah for Nonito!

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
      Last Hurrah for Nonito!
      Dudes had a good run.

Comment

Donaire v Inoue will be massive in Japan, Nonito owns the bantamweight division.

Comment

I'm not completely sold on his P4P status yet. Narvaez was an old man.

He needs to face a real threat like Luis Nery.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I'm not completely sold on his P4P status yet. Narvaez was an old man.

He needs to face a real threat like Luis Nery.
            Emmanuel Rodriguez is a real threat. That boy has serious skills and shouldn't be written off. If you want to know how good Inoue really is I'd say you should watch this fight closely and we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Emmanuel Rodriguez is a real threat. That boy has serious skills and shouldn't be written off. If you want to know how good Inoue really is I'd say you should watch this fight closely and we will see.
              For P4P talk he has to beat Nery.

Comment

Dont y'all worry.
                Rodriguez is a good fighter but when Kaibutsu gets his hands on him, then everybody should understand that this japanese samurai is for real.
                Watch out Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinbad View Post
                  Dont y'all worry.
                  Rodriguez is a good fighter but when Kaibutsu gets his hands on him, then everybody should understand that this japanese samurai is for real.
                  Watch out Nonito.
                  Fugh me but Inoue is the real fughin deal
                  It’s just frightening how fast and precise he is
                  This is nothing to do with Rodriguez , but Donaire should be watching very very close cause The Monster is coming
                  Rodriguez just seems to be a roadblock and that’s no knock against him

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    For P4P talk he has to beat Nery.
                    Like other guys on the p4p list have great wins like that on their resume? Nery would be a great fight but he is also banned from fighting in Japan because he's a drugs cheat and weight bully for a reason

Comment

Working...
                    X