Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury, George Groves Disagree On Dubois vs. Gorman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury, George Groves Disagree On Dubois vs. Gorman

BRITISH boxing idols Tyson Fury and George Groves are in disagreement over the sensational heavyweight showdown between the division's leading prospects Daniel Dubois and Nathan Gorman. The vacant British heavyweight title will be on the line when Dubois (11-0, 10 KOs and Gorman (16-0, 11 KOs) clash at The O2, London on Saturday July 13, live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fat Fury is backing his fat cousin Gorman? What a surprise

Comment

Hard to see this fight going the distance and I think Gorman needs it to if he wants to win.

It’s a fight everyone wants to see but Gorman will happily make it a stinker to make sure he doesn’t get KTFO. The trouble for him is that even if he’s boxing DDD’s head off, he could still get clipped

Comment

Fury also said that Hughie was going to be the world's youngest heavyweight champion and here we are

Comment

This time last year I'd have said Gorman would box rings around Dubois, now I'm not as sure. Since his 1st points win against Kevin Johnson, Dubois seems to have learned how to catch a spoiler - he stopped Cojanu which is more than Parker could manage. Whereas Gorman seems to have gone a bit flat in his last few fights. If both are on top form it's Gorman by points or late stoppage, If Gorman's not on form then Dubois will spark him out early.

Comment

Gorman to win by UD if Dubois fails to land

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
              This time last year I'd have said Gorman would box rings around Dubois, now I'm not as sure. Since his 1st points win against Kevin Johnson, Dubois seems to have learned how to catch a spoiler - he stopped Cojanu which is more than Parker could manage. Whereas Gorman seems to have gone a bit flat in his last few fights. If both are on top form it's Gorman by points or late stoppage, If Gorman's not on form then Dubois will spark him out early.
              You may be right but I honestly don't see Gorman knocking Dubois out. Unless they make it too the later rounds and Dubois totally gasses, I don't think Gorman would take a chance. He gets caught clean by Dubois, he is going down.

Comment

Working...
              X