Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baranchyk Aims To Put Josh Taylor To Sleep: I Will Win 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baranchyk Aims To Put Josh Taylor To Sleep: I Will Win 100%

IBF Champion Ivan Baranchyk is motivated by fighting in Josh Taylor's backyard in the WBSS super-lightweight semi-final on Saturday at The SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only two things I'm certain of in this fight is that (1) heavy artillery will be exchanged (2) judges will give Taylor all the close rounds. Josh certainly does have flaws in his game, and will be interesting to see what Roach has coached Baranchyk to target. I've only got Taylor as the favourite because of the assured hometown scoring, other than that, its going to be a good one.

(I was cheering on Taylor vs Postol, and at the end, felt he had it about 8-4, or maybe 7-5, so either 116-111, or 115-112 for a reasonably comfortable win. But hearing the judges give him 11, 10 and 9 rounds had me shaking my head - Taylor/Postol was a competitive fight - hard to see the judging being more balanced vs Baranchyk)

Comment

Really looking forward to this, taylor is never in a bad fight and Baranchyk looks the business too!

I gave Taylor the Postol fight by a single round, thought he took a long time to adjust.

I’d back him in this one, just about, but as Baranchyk says there are definitely weaknesses to exploit.

Comment

Working...
      X