Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez: I'll Beat Naoya Inoue, Shut A lot of Mouths

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez: I'll Beat Naoya Inoue, Shut A lot of Mouths

Puerto Rico's Emmanuel El Sensacional' Rodriguez (19-0, 12 KOs) is totally confident of defending his IBF title when he faces Japan's pound-for-pound star Monster' Naoya Inoue (17-0, 15 KOs) in the WBSS bantamweight semi-final on Saturday at The SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nope..............

Comment

It's Kalle that scares me in these photos.

Comment

I like Manny but nobody is beating Inoue at 118 or below. Will be interesting to see if he moves up after the WBSS.

Best he can hope for is take it to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
          I like Manny but nobody is beating Inoue at 118 or below. Will be interesting to see if he moves up after the WBSS.

After Inoue wins the WBSS at 118, I'd like to see him move up to 122 to fight Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
            After Inoue wins the WBSS at 118, I'd like to see him move up to 122 to fight Rigondeaux.
            Love that fight. Rigo might be past his best now so i'd fancy Inoue.

Just interesting to see if Inoue can move through the weights and retain his power like Manny was able to...

Comment

Inoue gonna Stop Rodriguez

Feel bad for Inoue because his punching power so eye catching, you miss the small particulars and nuances. His footwork alone will win this with a early stoppage - Hope he unifies all belt then moves up. See him being a problem up to atleast 126

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post

scary thing with Inoue is he gets more powerful the higher up he moves.

I was raving about him and his power at 115 and at 108, but his last two fights have just been murders.

Comment

Heh heh heh.
                  Keep talkin' senor Roadriguez.
                  Saturday you will meet the Monster and the reality.
                  Kaibutsu TKO7.
                  P4P anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                    I'd like to see him fight Tete yet and that one drug cheat dude.....

Comment

Working...
                    X