Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Expects To Be Stronger at 168, Needed a New Start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Expects To Be Stronger at 168, Needed a New Start

Former WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders expects to be a new man at 168-pounds. Saunders, no stranger to boiling down in weight, will look to become a two division champion on Saturday when he faces Shefat Isufi (27-3-2, 20 KOs), 29, at the Lamex Stadium in Stevenage, for the vacant WBO super middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stronger, maybe, but fatter, surely! #Fattongym

Comment

Just come out and admit it Billy Joe , that 'nasal spray' you were using was helping you cut weight , now you're forced to go to 168 for getting caught and leaving it

Comment

BJS knew he would get his ass handed to him by Andrade. It had nothing to do with weight.

And once again, we are reminded of what a joke UKAD testing is. (The agency that tests Joshua year-round)

Comment

I liked Billy..till he roided up, no telling when was the 1st fight he ever did it in, so he is irrelevant, much like cheatnelo..he can go on to be undisputed in every division, wouldn't make a difference, can't trust him. Same with Billy. He would have gotten beat from Gypsy to Amish had he fought Andrade, but if he was clean, he would have gotten credit.
          Last edited by BOXING-SCRIBE; 05-13-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Nelo can come up and get schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              Just come out and admit it Billy Joe , that 'nasal spray' you were using was helping you cut weight , now you're forced to go to 168 for getting caught and leaving it
              A dude with MEX in his name talking about juicing lol. I'm sure you think the tainted tacos with Nelo was a legit excuse though right?

Comment

Lol its like everyone forgets BJS was trashing Canelo for testing positive with something that is common in Mexico but for BJS his nasal spray wasn't common yet it was excusable because its not on the banned list with UKAD

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  A dude with MEX in his name talking about juicing lol. I'm sure you think the tainted tacos with Nelo was a legit excuse though right?
                  Nope, I was one of the only few Mexicans who thought that excuse was full of shtt , he mistimed his cycle and got caught..anyways this article is about Billy Joe saunders not canelo sooo try again harder btch boy 😆😂

Comment

Nasal Spray Saunders gets a title shot already? Wtf.. Frank and Bobby Arum keeps the WBO on lock! Smh

Comment

Working...
                    X