No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly vs. Ray Robinson Added To Joshua-Ruiz Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly vs. Ray Robinson Added To Joshua-Ruiz Card

Josh Kelly will make his US debut against Philadelphia's Ray Robinson on the undercard of Anthony Joshua's Heavyweight World title clash with Andy Ruiz Jr. at Madison Square Garden in New York on June 1, live on DAZN in the US and Sky Sports Box Office in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's like they heard me complaining.

Still need to know what Smith, Hunter and Buatsi are doing.....

Comment

That ain't a bad fight. Ray just had that draw with that guy who's name I can't pronounce who seemed destined to fight Bud. And before that he fought Ugas. If Kelly can have a nice night vs him this puts him into the legit contender discussion.

Comment

Like it. He just drew with the Mean Machine so will be good to see where Kelly is at. Robinson got utterly dominated by Ugas, but Ugas proved he is world class by arguably beating Porter so no shame in that loss.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Like it. He just drew with the Mean Machine so will be good to see where Kelly is at. Robinson got utterly dominated by Ugas, but Ugas proved he is world class by arguably beating Porter so no shame in that loss.
          I thought mean machine best Robinson 6-4 or 7-3 and Robinson got a hometown decision but it’s still a good step up fight.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            I thought mean machine best Robinson 6-4 or 7-3 and Robinson got a hometown decision but it’s still a good step up fight.
            6-4 Mean Machine is fine...7-3 may be pushing it but either way Robinson isn't far off from that level. Definitely not close to being one of the best WWs, but solid opponent for someone in Kelly's stage.

Comment

Question will be ANSWERED...
              Solid fight...m

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                That ain't a bad fight. Ray just had that draw with that guy who's name I can't pronounce who seemed destined to fight Bud. And before that he fought Ugas. If Kelly can have a nice night vs him this puts him into the legit contender discussion.
                Kelly will probably be Bud’s first or 2nd fight of 2020

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  6-4 Mean Machine is fine...7-3 may be pushing it but either way Robinson isn't far off from that level. Definitely not close to being one of the best WWs, but solid opponent for someone in Kelly's stage.
                  That’s what I said it’s a good opponents for him. Then maybe a stay busy fight in august so he line up with the Benavidez-Collazo winner. Fight that guy and if he wins he gets Bud in 2020

Comment

Damn that's a very risky fight. Especially when he didn't have alot of time to prepare

Comment

Working...
                    X