Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baranchyk: I'm Going To Give Josh Taylor a Vicious Beating!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baranchyk: I'm Going To Give Josh Taylor a Vicious Beating!

IBF World champion Ivan Baranchyk (19-0, 12 KOs) has landed in Glasgow with a strong message to WBC Silver champ Josh Taylor (14-0, 12 KOs) ahead of their WBSS super-lightweight semi-final May 18 at The SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can’t wait

Comment

Baranchyk will beat the shjt out of Taylor.Mark my words

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
        That would surprise me. Taylor is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          That would surprise me. Taylor is very good.
          Not only is he very good, he can punch too. 12 KO's in 14 fights.

Josh is obviously a skilled fighter, but i think opponents might be in for a shock if they think they could walk him down and put a beating on him.

Comment

May is shaping up to be a good month.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
              i got taylor, ill take any bets

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                Not only is he very good, he can punch too. 12 KO's in 14 fights.

Josh is obviously a skilled fighter, but i think opponents might be in for a shock if they think they could walk him down and put a beating on him.
                Hes a skilled boxer, but he just so happens to love a scrap, he isnt going to let this dude just walk him down, he WILL stand & trade with him and dont forget those vicious bodyshots.

Taylor will break him down and stop him after softening him up and make up walk onto shots. Taylor T/KO round 6-8 depending on how tough the 'beast' actually is...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Hes a skilled boxer, but he just so happens to love a scrap, he isnt going to let this dude just walk him down, he WILL stand & trade with him and dont forget those vicious bodyshots.

Taylor will break him down and stop him after softening him up and make up walk onto shots. Taylor T/KO round 6-8 depending on how tough the 'beast' actually is...
                  Yeah, i'm looking forward to this one. Taylor looks better every time out and i don't think he's at his best yet.

If anything, the WBSS opponents are lucky to get him right now while he's still only 14 fights in.

He beat Crawford's best win after 12 fights. He did show he had a bit to learn in the win over Postol, but i think it was an important fight for him and what he needed.

Comment

Before the fight: I'm going to give Taylor a beating!
                    After the fight: Taylor is a great fighter and he was just too good for me tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X