Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tinoco Shocks Nottingham, Blasts Out Jordan Gill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tinoco Shocks Nottingham, Blasts Out Jordan Gill

Enrique Tinoco (18-5-4, 13 KOs) showed no signs of his weight struggles, when he blasted out rising featherweight prospect Jordan Gill (23-1, 7 KOs), to shock the entire crowd at the Nottingham Arena in Nottingham. (photos by Mark Robinson).
    [Click Here To Read More]

U.K boxing is sh.it

Props to Tinoco

Comment

Mexico beats Britian everytime

Comment

Apparently Jordan Gill had food poisioning the day of the fight but stayed quiet because he didn't want his coach to pull him out and let his fans down last minute.

Problem is these Mexican fighters don't back down easily and you have to be fully fit.

This was a back-to-back Mexican opponent. I would not be building my fighter's up against Mexican opposition for meaningless belt's even against favoured opposition. Save them tough styles for top 10 opponent's in the world or for major titles along the way.

Poor matchmaking from Dave Coldwell, he gave the kid 20 tin cans, 2 domestic level opponent's and then to build him further chose a couple of Mexican guy's and now his prospect has been derailed.

Gill has talent so he will win some big fight's I'm sure and has many year's left.

Comment

Working...
        X