Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Emanuel Navarrete, Isaac Dogboe - Ready For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Emanuel Navarrete, Isaac Dogboe - Ready For Rematch

Navarrete, Dogboe Weights Rematch Photos Gallery - Two world title rematches and four blood-and-guts warriors are coming to Tucson Arena Saturday evening for "Twice as Nice," one of the year's most highly anticipated cards (ESPN and ESPN Deportes, 10 p.m ET/7 p.m. PT). (photos by Mikey Williams).

[Click Here To Read More]

It's amazing Dogboe did not get brain damage from the first encounter. His tiny head got lumped up like a pumpkin but he finished like a warrior. This is gona be another fantastic War can't wait.

Comment

Mini Bobby lashley

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        It's amazing Dogboe did not get brain damage from the first encounter. His tiny head got lumped up like a pumpkin but he finished like a warrior. This is gona be another fantastic War can't wait.
        The first fight didn’t seem all that competitive to me, I wouldn’t pick Isaac with NEHO to win in the rematch.

Comment

A la guerra Navarrete! Doggy gettin a beatdown worst then the first!

Comment

Dogboe will knockout Navarette.

Comment

It would be a great war

Seriously...

Dogboe will be more competitive this time, it's a hard fight to Navarrete

Comment

So hyped about tomorrow's fights. Pure excitement with this fight and berchelt vs vargas... FOTY for sure.... all will tune in... few will give credit... deep down this are the dudes that keep this sport alive and worth watching... you and I know it

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  Dogboe will knockout Navarette.
                  lmfao! U are fkn ret@rded!

Comment

Africa restoring it's identity. Dogboe winning this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X