Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Berchelt, Francisco Vargas - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Berchelt, Francisco Vargas - Ready For War

Berchelt, Vargas Rematch Weights Photos Gallery - Two world title rematches and four blood-and-guts warriors are coming to Tucson Arena Saturday evening for "Twice as Nice," one of the year's most highly anticipated cards (ESPN and ESPN Deportes, 10 p.m ET/7 p.m. PT). (photos by Mikey Williams).

[Click Here To Read More]

Berchelt trying to hide something with those shades. Perhaps extremely dehydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
      Berchelt trying to hide something with those shades. Perhaps extremely dehydrated.
      There's 4 pictures of him without the shades 🙄

Comment

The winner should fight tank Davis , would be hella fight

Comment

Don't get many high profile fights in Tucson...I'm definitely goin to this one

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
            They both are. Both been at 130 for awhile. Berchelt is huge for the weight, and Vargas has been inactive for awhile, probably blew up in weight. Very dangerous to go to war in those conditions, but thats how the Boxing Establishment seems to want it. Day before weigh-ins allows them to better manipulate the outcomes of fights. I guess that it comes at the expense of the boxers health doesnt matter to them.

Comment

VIVA Mexicant VADA War!

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                VIVA Mexicant VADA War!
                Hahaha..... keep on trucking bro!@

Comment

War Vargas!

Comment

Originally posted by Baba K View Post
                    Don't get many high profile fights in Tucson...I'm definitely goin to this one
                    It is a must! I seen vargas at carson and the guy is money!!!! Berchelt is going to make this a war! Have a fun violent night.... viva mexico cabrones! Sigan ladrando perros

Comment

Working...
                    X