Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Tony Harrison - Tense Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Tony Harrison - Tense Face To Face in LA

Harrison, Charlo Rematch Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC Super Welterweight Champion Tony "Superbad'' Harrison and former world champion Jermell Charlo exchanged words at a heated Los Angeles press conference Wednesday ahead of their world championship rematch that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes Sunday, June 23 from Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT). (photos by Sean Ham, Chris Farina).
    [Click Here To Read More]

tense what?

They look like two f a g s trying to make up.

Comment

Going to be a hell of a rematch🥊

Comment

Tony's going to beat him again. Can't wait.

I wonder if he bought a new pair of sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          tense what?

They look like two f a g s trying to make up.
          Did you see the press conference. They were really goin at it.

Comment

Charlo brothers were exposed, Jermall should have lost that strap to Korobov, Harrison to dish out another lesson to the Jermell.

Comment

Harrison was the first one to go into the ring against Charlo with no fear , that's what also helped him perform better , and now he has even less fear for the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Did you see the press conference. They were really goin at it.
                Lol I didn't watch the whole presser, but I saw a couple clips & Superbad was just going off on Mell & going off the clips it looked like Tony "won" the presser. Sh^t was hilarious.

As a Michigan cat I was rooting on Tony the first time around & glad to see him get the W & rooting on a repeat of that. Respect to Mell cuz I dig him to but I'm in Superbad's corner for this one.

Comment

Crossroads fight for Charlo.

Comment

looking forward to this fight, nice to see some solid headliner cards

Comment

Working...
                    X