Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Vows Statement: I'll Beat Isufi Like I Did Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Vows Statement: I'll Beat Isufi Like I Did Lemieux

BILLY JOE SAUNDERS will bid to win the hearts of the Hertfordshire public when he fights for the first time in the county as a professional, seeking to become a two-weight world champion by claiming the vacant WBO world super middleweight title against the Albanian Shefat Isufi.

[Click Here To Read More]

Everyones avoiding him, but the first real challenger he got, he cheated, forfeited hes title and never went back for it. Heres to another string of weak defences..��

Comment

Getting bored of this now. Fighters need to step up and fight Bill

Comment

And nobody will care, mate.....

Comment

Saunders sniffs Canelo!

Comment

If he does anything less than he did vs Lemieux then it’s a horrible failure. Fury predicted a KO win.

Comment

Billy Joe Sucker what a fughin joke
              Hey Billy boy just make sure you don’t injure yourself before fight time

Comment

I should expect you will. But what will you prove? Beating an unknown for some phony belt?

Comment

Saunders Smiles ,

.......then shoves a nasal spray inhaler up each nostril.

The Gypsy Queen magic.

David Benavides
                  vs.
                  Saunders @ 168! Now that's a statement.

Comment

He is handed a cupcake for a second alphabet belt and wants to "make a statement." A "statement" would be fighting a legitimate opponent

Comment

Working...
                    X