Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Lopez, Jesus Rojas Putting in Work For Returns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Lopez, Jesus Rojas Putting in Work For Returns

Former world champions Jesus Rojas (26-3-2, 19KO's) and Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez (36-6, 32KO's) were putting in work this afternoon at the Wilfredo Gmez Boxing Gym in Guaynabo, giving a sample of their physical condition heading into their respective bouts on "Night of Champions DIRECTV", to be held on Saturday, May 18 at the Roger Mendoza Coliseum in Caguas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

to boxing??

they going to return to boxing? who's interested?

if i was waliking in a swapmart or a local gym and these guys were fighting in a ring i would not stop to watch it even if i was just walking by and was ringside i would just keep walking!!

i might look as im walking by ...but im not stoping....keep it moving

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
      they going to return to boxing? who's interested?

if i was waliking in a swapmart or a local gym and these guys were fighting in a ring i would not stop to watch it even if i was just walking by and was ringside i would just keep walking!!

i might look as im walking by ...but im not stoping....keep it moving
      I mean, what if you weren't in a rush because there were people in your house that you didn't want to see. You see them fighting and you were pretty sure someone was about to get ko'd, would you stop or at least slow down?

Comment

I assumed Juanma was learning how to count again and try to remember his kid's names but I guess I was wrong.

Comment

[QUOTE=sapo wtf u Talkin about hell yeah I wanna see Rojas fight" he broke jojos nose! Made Arce and Lara quit!! He was robbed against xu" No one can fuk with this bad dude!!! Fukin right I wanna he see him fight!!!!😠

Comment

Every Juanma fight should be a PPV fight. He is the real Ultimate Warrior.

Comment

Hopefully the Rojas Can rematch will happen this year. That was a good fight.

Comment

I'm gonna go to this, I'm Puerto Rican and this is just 1 hour away. Always been a fan of Juanma and his style, he fights with heart and I just like him.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  I'm gonna go to this, I'm Puerto Rican and this is just 1 hour away. Always been a fan of Juanma and his style, he fights with heart and I just like him.
                  Green K.

Always been a fan too. Loved watching him on the come up as a teenager. In his prime or shot to shít, he always goes to war. Watching his fights now take me back to another time.

Comment

For the love of God, JuanMa needs to sit down somewhere before he becomes a vegetable.

Comment

Working...
                    X