Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin Speaks on Split With Sanchez, New Trainer Banks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin Speaks on Split With Sanchez, New Trainer Banks

Gennady Golovkin video Interview - As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Gennadiy "GGG" Golovkin announced that he has selected Johnathon Banks to be his new trainer. (photos by Amanda Wescott).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I watched up to the point where GGG speaks .
    Seems like him refusing to speak English is his way of saying F*** you guys .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      I watched up to the point where GGG speaks .
      Seems like him refusing to speak English is his way of saying F*** you guys .
      Or a good way to stop repeating alternately the same things from one interview to another for years.

Comment

Originally posted by 7NN View Post
        Or a good way to stop repeating alternately the same things from one interview to another for years.
        Nah . He's salty .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
          Nah . He's salty .
          You could summarize all his interviews with a few phrases, for you that was good enough.

Nah nah. He's seen what Alvarez was doing at their pressers and thought "why am i even trying, maybe it's time to stop talking nonsensical crap and look stupid as fck, and start expressing myself instead of delegating this to Sanchez and Lefler?"

Comment

Working...
          X