Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: We Will Soon Find Out if Kovalev Really Wants Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: We Will Soon Find Out if Kovalev Really Wants Me

IBF light heavyweight titleholder Artur Beterbiev is 34 years of age and he is not getting any younger. He holds a world title belt in a very competitive division, and the likely scenario in his situation would be to unify against any of the three belt holders in the division this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's definitely some hoemo detected.

Comment

Nobody really wants you Artur... They will just have to face the fact at some point and suffer hell for a various period of time...

Comment

Poor Beterbiev is the most ducked champion ever

Comment

Kovalev Beterbiev needs to happen!!! What a *****ing WAR it will be

Comment

No, we found out years ago when Kovalev made you a "very fair offer" but you turned it down.

Comment

“My goal is to be the best, but you could only prove this in the ring.”
              Someone needs to explain this to Tank Davis and the entire PBC fanbase.

Comment

While I believe Bivol will end up the last man standing, ANY of the four belt holders facing each other is much watch, super fun boxing. I think there is a huge drop off from the top 4, but if these four spend the next couple years fighting and rematching, they have a chance to be a poor mans Hearns/Hagler/Duran/Leonard of the 175 division, and truly stamp this as era as historically important to their careers.

Or they could just continue to avoid each other and just be a footnote.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  No, we found out years ago when Kovalev made you a "very fair offer" but you turned it down.
                  It was a very fair offer for a 6 pro fight guy. it was not the deal of century. they did right move to wait since the offer would only benefit both more one was unknown and still is

Comment

Radovan Karadzic is attacked by arnaut turks

Comment

Working...
                    X