Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens: Jacobs is Bringing The Belts Back To Brownsville

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens: Jacobs is Bringing The Belts Back To Brownsville

LAS VEGAS - You can count Curtis Stevens among the interested observers of Saturday's unification clash between WBC/WBA middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez and IBF champion Danny Jacobs. The fight takes place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and will be streamed live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs’s can shout Brooklyn and Brownsville all day but he’s fake, he’s not raising his family in Brownsville, his soft ass pudgy son isn’t going to those schools, he isn’t spending all his new money in the community. Don’t hold your breath Stevens he didn’t even get you on the under card. These cats love making it then shouting Brooklyn nothing Brooklyn about you son.

Comment

Lol and I’m from Brooklyn lol

Comment

Let's go, Danny!!!!

Comment

his trouser belts maybe ^^

Comment

Damn might be the most disgusting/bitter/hatin' type of posts I seen recently. In reference to the 1st comment in this shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
              Jacobs’s can shout Brooklyn and Brownsville all day but he’s fake, he’s not raising his family in Brownsville, his soft ass pudgy son isn’t going to those schools, he isn’t spending all his new money in the community. Don’t hold your breath Stevens he didn’t even get you on the under card. These cats love making it then shouting Brooklyn nothing Brooklyn about you son.
              What part of Brooklyn you from? What have you contributed?

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                Damn might be the most disgusting/bitter/hatin' type of posts I seen recently. In reference to the 1st comment in this shlt.
                Naw ya are worse when it comes to canelo but when it’s someone else it’s “disgusting”

Comment

Curtis Stevens better get a job or sell thAt jewelry because Jacobs getting a minimum of 2.5 million and his days are numbered with those baby checks. Danny’s belt is in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Naw ya are worse when it comes to canelo but when it’s someone else it’s “disgusting”
                    Damn I ain't know I had fans on here 🤔 don't recall seeing you post before but a wise man told me don't argue with trolls cause when they hate don't work they start telling lies. ✌

Comment

Working...
                    X