Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Canelo Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs Nearly Brawl, Pulled Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights: Canelo Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs Nearly Brawl, Pulled Apart

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - The stage is set for the big three belt unification at middleweight, with Canelo Alvarez and Daniel Jacobs stepping on the scale to make weight for their big showdown on Saturday night. Canelo (51-1-2, 35 KOs), who is his last fight in December was competing at super middleweight, came in at a ripped and ready weight of 159.5-pounds. And Jacobs (35-2, 29 KOs), who weighed 159, was equally as fit - coming in at exactly the division limit of 160-pounds
    [Click Here To Read More]

They saying canelo head butted Jacobs. I couldn’t see dazn crashed lol.

Comment

Sounds like some quick prefight antics just in-case you weren't going to tune in. Now you know they mean business...

Comment

they traded words, Im a simple person, IM HYPED!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          they traded words, Im a simple person, IM HYPED!
          ah man me too, this gon be a damn good fight

Comment

Yeah, Canelo started it and Jacobs responded

Comment

Comment

Fking dazn needs to get they bandwidth together crashing or stream picture trash

Comment

So does this mean they will be all nervous and tense the first 4 rounds of the fight and be afraid to commit?

That's almost as likely as a war.

Comment

Now that was not expected, I liked how Jacobs looked though, he looked fresh and it seems like he made the weight with relative ease. Let's rumble! I'm excited.

Comment

Working...
                    X