Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sadam Ali: Jacobs Can't Afford To Make a Mistake with Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sadam Ali: Jacobs Can't Afford To Make a Mistake with Canelo

LAS VEGAS - The biggest fight of the year so far in the boxing world takes place Saturday night when Canelo Alvarez faces Danny Jacobs in a unification bout at the T-Mobile Arena. The fight will be streamed lived on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Jacobs but he is over-rated - Canelo for a mid-late ko as Danny's chin is suspect and Canelo will find it easier than Golovkin did

Comment

Overhyped fight. A total mismatch IMHO. Jacobs is way over his head. The guy has nothing but unrefined power. Canelo has a god damn chin, defense, offense, and most importantly in this fight....refined power. Canelo in the 8th by KO

Comment

Canelo is a strong counter puncher. Jacobs is tall and strong for a middleweight and has a pretty good chin. He took G's best shot and got up. Canelo should outbox him. UD win I see

Comment

Suspect chin huh

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          I like Jacobs but he is over-rated - Canelo for a mid-late ko as Danny's chin is suspect and Canelo will find it easier than Golovkin did
          How's the chin suspect, outside of Dmitry 10 years ago, how many times has he hit the canvas? GGG didn't rock him.... explain

Comment

Most People On Here

Don't know sh_t about boxing! I'm picking the fans as the winner in a very entertaining fight that will surpass the hype!

Comment

People who think Jacobs has a chance need to watch his fight against Sulecki...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDTheRealOne View Post
                How's the chin suspect, outside of Dmitry 10 years ago, how many times has he hit the canvas? GGG didn't rock him.... explain
                I’m not sure how “suspect” his chin is. However, remember he got dropped by GGG and Sergio mora.

Comment

Working...
                X