Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt vs. Francisco Vargas - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt vs. Francisco Vargas - Undercard Information

Fazliddin "Fayzi" Gaibnazarov is on the fast track to world title contention. Gaibnazarov, a 2016 Olympic gold medalist for his native Uzbekistan, will face the toughest - and tallest - test of his career against the 6-foot-3 Mykal "The Professor" Fox in a 10-round super lightweight showdown from the Tucson Arena. Fox will have a roughly nine-inch height advantage over Gaibnazarov.
    [Click Here To Read More]

never seen a 140 pounder that is 6'3...he must be as skinny as corrales was or caballero

Comment

If Berchelt wins, and doesn't call out Lomachenko in the ring, I will be highly disappointed! No network issues, no promoter issues, shouldn't be any obstacles whatsoever! MAN UP!

Comment

Nice card in Tucson!

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          never seen a 140 pounder that is 6'3...he must be as skinny as corrales was or caballero
          I've been seeing more & more of these tall ass medium weight guys lately I feel like. Idk if its becoming a thing now or what.

Dude in the middle of my sig pic is 6'5 154lbs too btw.

Comment

I’ve been looking forward to this one for a while, huge double header. I was gutted when I found out that Hurd/JRock was the same night.

Comment

Working...
            X