Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn To Leonard Ellerbe: Don't Be a Hater, Don't Be Salty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn To Leonard Ellerbe: Don't Be a Hater, Don't Be Salty

Matchroom Sport CEO Eddie Hearn was not pleased with some of things he's noticed on social media. According to Hearn, several tweets that were criticizing him, by third parties, were being liked on Twitter by Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the shoes and sunglasses comment

Comment

Hearnia is a idiot. He definitely hustled Joshua out of a guaranteed $50 million, plus PPV upside and concrete rematch clause fight against Wilder🥊

Comment

Comically repulsive language Edward. I fear you been in America far much too long. These public disparaging comments toward Mr. Ellerbe to the media further debases your character ( if that be possible ).

I can tell you, not only Mr. Ellerbe, but MANY find the humor and criticism against you to be most agreeable and justified. In your common mortifying response to Mr. Ellerbe you have revealed your unmanly-womanish frailty -- in this cutthroat business its a weakness Edward.

I knew your daddy raised a nancy-pants.

Comment

Nah, puppet Ellerbe is just trying to suck up Haymon's arse. Master Haymon will give him a plus for that.
          Not just the "shoes and sunglasses", the whole Ellerbe is decorated like a Christmas tree. Well, they all are.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Hearnia is a idiot. He definitely hustled Joshua out of a guaranteed $50 million, plus PPV upside and concrete rematch clause fight against Wilder🥊
            And who "hustled" Wilder out of $120M? You clowns are unbelievable.

Comment

Ellerbe is one of the most worthless guys in Boxing next to the Watson twins. He knows nothing and does nothing but somehow he sucked the right cawks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Comically repulsive language Edward. I fear you been in America far much too long. These public disparaging comments toward Mr. Ellerbe to the media further debases your character ( if that be possible ).

I can tell you, not only Mr. Ellerbe, but MANY find the humor and criticism against you to be most agreeable and justified. In your common mortifying response to Mr. Ellerbe you have revealed your unmanly-womanish frailty -- in this cutthroat business its a weakness Edward.

I knew your daddy raised a nancy-pants.
                You call that puppet a "Mr."?!

Comment

Eddie Hearn is a very funny man

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Lol. He’s made roughly that amount in that time between the povetkin and miller fights anyway. How much time is it going to take wilder to earn that 100 mil back?

You can’t be taken seriously anyway a poster has already exposed you to be a biased hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                    X