Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. Luke Campbell For WBC Belt Possible, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. Luke Campbell For WBC Belt Possible, Says Hearn

Eddie Hearn pulled off a big move last week when he signed up rising lightweight Devin Haney (21-0, 13 KOs) to a promotional agreement. Haney will make his Matchroom debut on May 25th as part of the undercard to Oleksandr Usyk vs. Carlos Takam.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And the legend begins. Hopefully it is for a title

Comment

"Everyone wanted Devin Haney, from advisers, to managers, to promoters, that was a big coup for us. I'm glad Devin saw the vision with us. He's a new wave fighter, he's a new era fighter. He loves the idea of the streaming platform. He understands DAZN, he understands the model. He understands the business, so understands that it was good for him. Signing him was a big win for us. We're going to be pushing Devin Haney's profile to make him a star," Hearn said.

I think I understand why Hearn signed him lol

Comment

That would be great to see Campbell vs Haney for the belt!!

Comment

That would be solid, Haney has all the tools to beat Campbell!

Make it happen Hearns!

Comment

Campbell comes from a great AM background and will make a great boxing chess match with Haney but I have Haney edging Campbell in a technical match that will be far better on the eyes than that joke played on us last night with the Easter Bunny against the birds nest head.
            Last edited by richardt; 04-28-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Off course Fa$t £ddie wants Campbell Vs Haney & not Lomachenko. He stands to make a packet if he promotes both boxers!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                Off course Fa$t £ddie wants Campbell Vs Haney & not Lomachenko. He stands to make a packet if he promotes both boxers!!...
                It’s very rare a champion is sanctioned to fight for a vacant belt. The only Time I remember that happening is aj vs klitchko and that was special circumstances

Comment

Wasn't expecting Haney to enter the title mix this year, not sure he beats Campbell at this stage but great fight to make. If Campbell wins in style then put him vs Loma but don't do it now while his best win is the Linares loss.

Comment

Whatever happens why do I feel like the winner will be fighting Crolla inside of 12 months?

I'm rooting on getting Haney vs Lopez although I know I'm dreaming with that sh^t. Would be a great prospect fight for a title IF Haney gets by Campbell which I suspect he will.

Comment

Working...
                    X