No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Roy Jones Jr. Breaks Down Canelo vs. Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Roy Jones Jr. Breaks Down Canelo vs. Jacobs

Roy Jones Jr. Video Interview - The WBA lightweight title bout between Robert Easter Jr and Rances Barthelemy ended in a split draw on Saturday. Judge Tim Cheatham scored the 12-round fight 115-113 in favour of Easter, Eric Cheek had it 115-113 for Barthelemy and Glenn Trowbridge ranked the clash even at 114-114.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man I love Roy I can listen to him talk boxing all day. Somebody needs to hire this man. Gives great insight. PBC, DAZN, ESPN what are they waiting for he's too damn good at calling fights. Instead got Lennox Lewis, Sugar Ray Leonard and Tim Bradley and they ain't shyt comapred to Roy. I will give Showtime a pass i like Paulie...but only when he calling fights lol. As a fighter and his bias opinions trashing other fighters I could care less what Paulie says but when he is calling a fight he is good at describing the action just don't take him serious anything he says in between calling fights especially when he is asked about fights and fighters outside of Showtime/PBC it's nonsense, bias and agenda based.

FOX, DAZN, ESPN don't have a fighter commentator on Roy Jones level.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Man I love Roy I can listen to him talk boxing all day. Somebody needs to hire this man. Gives great insight. PBC, DAZN, ESPN what are they waiting for he's too damn good at calling fights. Instead got Lennox Lewis, Sugar Ray Leonard and Tim Bradley and they ain't shyt comapred to Roy. I will give Showtime a pass i like Paulie...but only when he calling fights lol. As a fighter and his bias opinions trashing other fighters I could care less what Paulie says but when he is calling a fight he is good at describing the action just don't take him serious anything he says in between calling fights especially when he is asked about fights and fighters outside of Showtime/PBC it's nonsense, bias and agenda based.

FOX, DAZN, ESPN don't have a fighter commentator on Roy Jones level.
      Same here, I’m waiting for him to start announcing again, but not with PBC. He would be wasted on PBC, they have a terrible announcing team.

Comment

Working...
      X