Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Told Y'All, These Boys Can't F*** With Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Told Y'All, These Boys Can't F*** With Me!

The difference between Regis Prograis and most others who claim to be the best, is his overwhelming desire to prove it. What was hailed as the toughest test of his young career proved to be just another night at the office for the unbeaten southpaw from New Orleans. A World Boxing Super Series semifinals clash with Kirly Rellkh resulted in Prograis' first career title win-and his finest performance yet, with plenty more to come.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have no issues with a guy like Prograis who talks and backs it up! I do have a "problem" with a guy like Broner who talks but doesn't deliver!

Comment

Mikey Garcia is the name to beat at 140 pounds and the money fight is Manny Pacman, the old midget, going down in weight if the prize is right!
      Last edited by Letmaku; 04-28-2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        I have no issues with a guy like Prograis who talks and backs it up! I do have a "problem" with a guy like Broner who talks but doesn't deliver!
        At least Khan tried & quit.

Comment

Since arum has limited options, move him up in weight and feed him to Crawford.
          Last edited by Jab jab boom; 04-28-2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Hopefully he isnt all talk and wants to fight Crawford after the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Since arum has limited options, move him up and Wright and feed him to Crawford.
              Prograis is not signed to top rank, what are you even talking about? There will be no feeding to no one as arum has no pull over prograis

Comment

And they pronounce his name, "prog-ray"
                when it should be "prog-rah-is".

Donaire should be pronounced, "doe-nye-rhe,"
                not effing "doe-nayre."

Comment

I think this guy here Regis Prograis beats Mike García at 140 and also Teofimo Lopez whenever he moves up to 140...

Comment

He is the real deal. It is just a matter of time before he enters P4P rankings. Hell you could toss Mikey out of them now and put Prograis in. At minimum if people don't put the winner of him vs Taylor in there they are just hating.

Comment

Working...
                    X