Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Was Adamant About Staying In WBSS Tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Was Adamant About Staying In WBSS Tournament

Never one to renege on a promise, Regis Prograis was always prepared to stick around until the bitter end of the World Boxing Super Series 140-pound tournament. The unbeaten top-rated super lightweight was well aware of the threat over the tournament being canceled. Event handlers ran into financial issues during the quarterfinals round, with several participants threatening legal action in order to receive contracted compensation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm rooting for Regis Prograis to win the tournament , hoping he would dare fight the best 140 pounder in the world , WBC World Champion JOSE "THE Rougarou KILLER" RAMIREZ.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      I'm rooting for Regis Prograis to win the tournament , hoping he would dare fight the best 140 pounder in the world , WBC World Champion JOSE "THE Rougarou KILLER" RAMIREZ.
      Based on the way Jose looked in his last fight in his own home town you might not want that Prograis 💨

Comment

Difference in mentality between Prograis and fake Champion Ramirez.

Comment

I like his personality. I'm beginning to become a fan of his.

Comment

I wish they would have a tournament in the ww division to kinda force these champions to fight one anther instead of all these promoters and networks ruining big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Based on the way Jose looked in his last fight in his own home town you might not want that Prograis ��
              Prograis will be an easier fight for Jose Ramirez. Prograis is shorter with shorter arms and comes forward looking to trade , he won't be looking to be defensive for all 12 rounds. Jose won't have to look for him , Prograis will be right there. He's gonna get picked apart & broken down by Jose & KO'd.

Comment

man, bob arum musta paid prograis a FORTUNE to enter WBSS. im glad hes there. this is angreat thing for us fans.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  sweet post my man!

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                    sweet post my man!
                    Thank you bro! Hope you enjoy all the fights this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X