Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Ellerbe Talks Gervonta Davis, Tabiti's Return, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Ellerbe Talks Gervonta Davis, Tabiti's Return, More

Leonard Ellerbe Video Interview - Former lightweight world champion Robert Easter Jr. and former two-division champion Rances Barthelemy will meet for the vacant WBA Lightweight Title in the main event of a SHOWTIME BOXING: SPECIAL EDITION Saturday, April 27 from The Chelsea inside of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Randomly I ran into one of Tabiti's cornermen at the KFC on Tropicana tonight, but like a dumb ass I was slurping on my sweet tea waiting on my order as he was leaving & I didn't get to say anything to him before he was out of the door. Didn't wanna fanboy the guy just trying to get some f#cking food, but wanted to give him a good luck in the WBSS semifinals & the tournament in general at least.

Comment

It's a shame how inactive these fighters are being kept, you can't only improve in the gym, you learn a huge deal in the real fights too. These guys are missing out on tons of learning experiences and it might cost them later. Guys like this should be fighting at least 3 times a year.

Comment

Man this dude used to hold Floyd's chicken legs down while he did sit ups and let Floyd's balls slap him in the face for 10 yrs
        Last edited by lowblows420; 04-27-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X