Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Drops, Stops Humberto Soto in Sixth of a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Drops, Stops Humberto Soto in Sixth of a War

Los Angeles, California - In a battle of former world champions, Jessie Vargas (29-2-2, 11 KOs) dropped and stopped Humberto Soto (69-8-2, 37 KOs) in the sixth round. Vargas was making his junior middleweight debut and it was his first bout with new trainer Freddie Roach.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Vargas gets Munguia

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I hope Vargas gets Munguia
      Man, Vargas would get destroyed. No matter how bad Munguia is the size and power advantage is far too big.

Comment

Nice win for Vargas finally gets another W. Can't believe if he gets a belt 154 he's a 3 division champion that's a hell of an achievement. Munguia is his best shot for sure.

Comment

Wow I got it exactly right , I said Vargas would stop soto in 5-6 rounds ...now I'll just wait for Mikey to stop lomachenko in the 10th round

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Man, Vargas would get destroyed. No matter how bad Munguia is the size and power advantage is far too big.
            Not exactly, Dennis Hogan was smaller than mungia and was still able to maneuver and neutralize munguias power and Jessie Vargas is levels better than Hogan

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              Not exactly, Dennis Hogan was smaller than mungia and was still able to maneuver and neutralize munguias power and Jessie Vargas is levels better than Hogan
              This is tru. Vargas is a solid B fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                Wow I got it exactly right , I said Vargas would stop soto in 5-6 rounds ...now I'll just wait for Mikey to stop lomachenko in the 10th round
                I wanted to see that fight or Santa Cruz vs Loma.

IMO both would beat Loma. Loma went do or die with Khan Jr. And lost to Salido....

Comment

This is a good win for Vargas he needed to get back on track good job.

Comment

Soto went out like a G. Such an underrated fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X