Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Not Worried About Getting Paid By WBSS For Relikh Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis Not Worried About Getting Paid By WBSS For Relikh Fight

Regis Prograis isn't as concerned about getting paid for his appearance in the World Boxing Super Series' 140-pound semifinals as at least one other participant. Russia's Ivan Baranchyk, who'll face Scotland's Josh Taylor on May 18 in Glasgow, considered at one time withdrawing from the tournament over compensation concerns. Dave McWater, Baranchyk's manager, told ESPN.com in January that Baranchyk was fully paid for his win in the quarterfinals only after taking legal action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

*Don King smiles & looks into how to get in touch with Regis*

Comment

Prograis just knows he need to hurry up and get this Tournament over and he likely has a Lucrative Deal waiting for him to sign Exclusively with either DAZN, PBC or ESPN

He is right, once this Tournament is over they're all going to come knocking with MASSIVE Deals and it sounds like they have already
      Last edited by sicko; 04-26-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Man Prograis makes most fighters divas like Spence talking about A sides 24/7 in the land of trill!

Comment

That's a good attitude for him to have I wish him the best in the tournament. He seems like a down to earth guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            *Don King smiles & looks into how to get in touch with Regis*
            4real fam! The article makes it looks like he was going to fight for free! Then, at the end, he says "I got paid on time, so I wasn't worried!" I guess so! Baranchyk, on the other hand was not having it! I like that guy! WAR BEAST! I hope Prograis faces Baranchyk in the finals! That just might make me sign up for DAZN!

Comment

Working...
            X