Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada: I'm 100%, Ready For Anything Sor Rungvisai Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada: I'm 100%, Ready For Anything Sor Rungvisai Brings

Juan Francisco Estrada claims he was not at 100 percent when he faced Srisaket Sor Rungvisai on Feb. 24 of last year. Imagine what Estrada could have if he was at his best. Estrada is confident he will wrestle the world title belt away from the Thai fighter tonight when the two will square off at The Forum in Inglewood, California. The 12-round bout will headline a Matchroom Boxing card (DAZN, 7:30 p.m. ET/ 4:30 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will be great!!!!
    I'm going with Walawalabingbang by UD

Comment

Rungvisai might have that rat power with him again.... nobody is ready for that ��

Comment

The biggest issue for Rung is he has a devastating KO loss 2 fights back when his girlfriend knocked him out of her life! That dude was emotionally face-planted!

Comment

War Rungvisai by KO.

Comment

I think Estrada will win this time. The first fight was awesome!! This one should be no different.

Comment

War Estrada

Comment

And the new War Estrada

Comment

I have a gut feeling Estrada takes it this time

Comment

The way he was connecting at will during the last few rounds of the first fight is a clear sign Estrada has the skills to beat up Rugvinsai. But he must also be defensively responsible

Comment

Working...
                    X