Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: You Can't Duck People, You Have To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: You Can't Duck People, You Have To Fight

WBC Diamond Champion Regis Prograis talked legacy and Kiryl Relikh at the final press conference in Lafayette, Louisiana ahead of the WBSS super-lightweight semi-final at the Cajundome on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why not.. I guess I can check it out.. could be interesting.. ok regis.. I'll tune in..

Comment

Ok, we will see how long it takes for him to fight Teofimo when he gets to 140 in a fight or 2.

Him, Taylor and Lopez would make for some great fights between them. Probably see one of them in the WBSS soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Ok, we will see how long it takes for him to fight Teofimo when he gets to 140 in a fight or 2.

Him, Taylor and Lopez would make for some great fights between them. Probably see one of them in the WBSS soon enough.
        OH BOY! I can't wait for that one! I could see Arum feeding Beltran to Lopez first, while hopefully, we get Prograis vs. Ramirez, and then Lopez vs. the winner!

Comment

He is talking a good game. Said his dream fight is against Terence Crawford. There would be nothing stopping that fight from getting made besides him signing a paper after he wins this tournament.

Comment

I hope Regis has worked on his defense because there to be hit. Otherwise he looks pretty solid so far.

Comment

its a hot weight class. kid talks a good game. seems to be on a great trajectory. keeping racking up them W.

Comment

Lol.

But in fairness to all fighters who say sh^t pro or con to their own best interest or overall narrative I honestly can't fathom how hard it must be to be a public figure, who's every word can be revisited, to not end up being a hypocrite at some point.

That's why I try to take everything fighters say with a grain of salt, assume their overall goal saying anything is to promote themselves or a fight &/or that the thing they are saying today is just like the things I or anyone says today & its the best truth our research has found to make the most sense to us at the exact moment its being spoken.
                Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-26-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  OH BOY! I can't wait for that one! I could see Arum feeding Beltran to Lopez first, while hopefully, we get Prograis vs. Ramirez, and then Lopez vs. the winner!
                  Yeah its gonna be a few fights at least until the Prograis talk starts but I'm guessing Lopez will start talking the second he says he's moving up lol.

Beltran would be a perfect start. I could see Lopez then fighting Ramirez as he's with TR also. Prograis is with Dibella if I remeber correctly? So Arum may do a couple more in house fights before a big one with RP or Taylor depending on who wins that WBSS tourney.

Comment

Yeah its gonna be a few fights at least until the Prograis talk starts but I'm guessing Lopez will start talking the second he says he's moving up lol.

Beltran would be a perfect start. I could see Lopez then fighting Ramirez as he's with TR also. Prograis is with Dibella if I remeber correctly? So Arum may do a couple more in house fights before a big one with RP or Taylor depending on who wins that WBSS tourney.
                    TR also has a kid, Arnold Barboza Jr.! He's at 140, 21-0, and ranked #4 by the WBO!

Comment

Working...
                    X