Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rob Brant vs. Ryota Murata Rematch Finalized For July 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rob Brant vs. Ryota Murata Rematch Finalized For July 12

Rob "Bravo" Brant and Ryota Murata have a painful shared history. They waged a toe-to-toe battle last October in Las Vegas that saw Brant wrest the WBA middleweight title away from Murata via unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brant should win again easy

Comment

Nobody gave Brant a shot the first time, now nobody is giving Murata a shot. I think Murata makes some adjustments, lands a big one and KO's Brant to take back the belt

Comment

Rob Brant:

Comment

I expect the reason Murata took this rematch is because he's recognized his mistakes and is confident he's made the right adjustments. It's hard to take a rematch when the guy throws a 1000+ shots at you and you couldn't do anything to stop him, Murata's about to walk into a room on fire and he has to be confident about something.

Comment

Brant schooled this dude, should be a repeat

Comment

The stage is set for a blatant hometown decision a la Horn vs Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                I expect the reason Murata took this rematch is because he's recognized his mistakes and is confident he's made the right adjustments. It's hard to take a rematch when the guy throws a 1000+ shots at you and you couldn't do anything to stop him, Murata's about to walk into a room on fire and he has to be confident about something.
                exactly. You typically don't take a rematch to a fight you got dominated on unless you know something.

Comment

Will be interesting to see if Murata can make any adjustments

Comment

Murata thinks it's a matter of conditioning. He can't outbox Brant and he hasn't had the time to learn. Kamakazi time.

Comment

Working...
                    X