No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander-Redkach, Monroe-Centeno Heads to San Jacinto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander-Redkach, Monroe-Centeno Heads to San Jacinto

Devon Alexander's upcoming showdown with Ivan Redkach now has a home as well as a chief support. The scheduled 10-round welterweight bout will take place in San Jacinto, Calif., atop the June 1 edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on FS1. The location is roughly 2 hours from Redkach's Los Angeles hometown, where he has lived since turning pro in 2009.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was wondering what happened to Monroe.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Was wondering what happened to Monroe.
      And they wonder why pbc on fs1 gets horrible ratings. If these 4 guys completely disappeared no one would care.

Comment

Man I think I could beat Centeno

Comment

I pretty much watch any and all boxing I can, I enjoy watching local club fights with guys who will never be contenders, but this card is very underwhelming for me. I've never seen Alexander in a fight that I found entertaining; headbuts, wrestling and general inaction. Redkach is a little more entertaining but limited. Centeno can be entertaining but it's usually when someone is stopping him and Monroe just doesn't seem to enjoy fighting and doesn't seem to want to do more than barely win or barely lose but always in a lackluster fashion.

I can already predict the results of this card: UD and UD in two tepid affairs. I will probably still watch tho.

Comment

This is such a ****tie card. Lucky if the get 100k viewers.

Comment

Working...
            X