Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Relikh is Definitely The Biggest Fight of My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: Relikh is Definitely The Biggest Fight of My Career

Regis Prograis (23-0, 19 KOs) and Kriyl Relikh (23-2, 19 KOs) face off for Relikh's WBA junior welterweight title on April 27 at the Cajundome in Lafayette, LA. The bout, the first semifinal of the WBSS 140-pound tournament, will be broadcast on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Prograis . Fun , entertaining fighter who's looking to challenge himself .

Comment

Although he fought 21 bums starting

Don't get it twisted this kid has heart and can fight because anytime you fight a guy who beat you and then you turn around and beat him and he was an outstanding Cuban that's balls and determination. This is a picke'm fight. Prograis better be on his A game or he goes back to eating Red Beans and Rice!

Comment

WAR Cajun mayne!

Comment

Kick his ass, Regis!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            Don't get it twisted this kid has heart and can fight because anytime you fight a guy who beat you and then you turn around and beat him and he was an outstanding Cuban that's balls and determination. This is a picke'm fight. Prograis better be on his A game or he goes back to eating Red Beans and Rice!
            This aint 50/50. Relichk does have a chance to win but Prograis should win. Dont forget relichk has lost 2 fights, he also lost to ricky burns.

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
              This aint 50/50. Relichk does have a chance to win but Prograis should win. Dont forget relichk has lost 2 fights, he also lost to ricky burns.
              His two losses are disputed; his last loss was a fight he was clearly robbed in. He has more volume and Prograis has more power. I'm going with Prograis on the physical strength advantage but doesnt appear to be a mismatch on paper.
              Last edited by richardt; 04-24-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X