Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Grinds For War With Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Grinds For War With Estrada

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Workout Photos Gallery - Juan Francisco Estrada's rematch with Srisaket Sor Rungvisai tops a huge card in Los Angeles with WBA World Super-Bantamweight champion Daniel Roman and IBF ruler TJ Doheny clashing in a unification battle. (photos by Ed Mulholland)

[Click Here To Read More]

Can’t wait for this fight.

Comment

...damnit Srisaket, where's the jungle? This media workout looks WAY too civilized.

Oh no. Estrada's going to beat him.

Comment

I guess wrapping hands equates to grinding for war these days. I was at the first one and hope they pick up where they left off in the 12th! May the best man win.

Comment

Srisaket will win, KO in the late rounds.

Comment

War right there

Comment

Originally posted by Yodpayak View Post
              Could go either way, its a true 50/50 fight.

I'm leaning towards Estrada - he's a bit younger and I think he'll make adjustments that swing it in his favour this time. Going to be a good one.

Comment

the hell is roach doing there with sor? lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Yodpayak View Post
                  sor will lose, im rooting for him to win but like all asian fighters, they're just not better prepared. they're still far behind in the game. sor will most likely fight the same fight plan where as estrada will make adjustment.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    sor will lose, im rooting for him to win but like all asian fighters, they're just not better prepared. they're still far behind in the game. sor will most likely fight the same fight plan where as estrada will make adjustment.
                    Asian fighters have been winning world titles for decades. Thailand Saensak Muangsurin won a world title in 3 fights, the all time records. Only USA, UK, and Mexico have more titles and they fight at giant weights.

Comment

Working...
                    X