Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada: I Feel Very Strong, Very Fast - I'll Take Sor Rungvisai's Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada: I Feel Very Strong, Very Fast - I'll Take Sor Rungvisai's Belt

Former world champion Juan Francisco Estrada is already in Inglewood, where this coming Friday he takes part in the biggest fight of his career. "El Gallo" (38-3, 26 KO's) will once again challenge World Boxing Council (WBC) super flyweight champion Srisket Sor Rungvisai (47-4-1, 41 KO's) of Thailand, at the Forum in Inglewood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is going to be good...

Comment

If Rungvisai pulls this off, he should be P4P#1, not these WWs who fights mismatched opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
        If Rungvisai pulls this off, he should be P4P#1, not these WWs who fights mismatched opponents.
        He's already #1 on my ledger. Estrada is a helluva fighter and would be another great win for Rung

Comment

I am picking Estrada but this can go either way. Pumped for this one.

Comment

This here is the epitome of the sweet science. This two will display boxing at its purest on every level. Speed, defense, counter punching, great combinations, lateral movements, ring generalship.... all in this one ring.... I agree that whoever wins needs to go up there in the 1 and 2 lb x lb rankings. Not any of this other worthless ****ttttt of mismatched fights.

Comment

Who's the ref gonna be, anybody know? Was Jack Reiss last time, he let a lot of stuff go

Comment

Finally....

After that awful weekend where Danny Garcia fought a glorified sparring partner with 7 losses and that “PPV” Crawford Khan, we get some real boxing.

Prograis, Rungvisai, Estrada

And don’t forget Donaire vs Tete

And all for 19.99 a month, not some bull**** 70 dollars lol

**** Bob Arum!

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                  This here is the epitome of the sweet science. This two will display boxing at its purest on every level. Speed, defense, counter punching, great combinations, lateral movements, ring generalship.... all in this one ring.... I agree that whoever wins needs to go up there in the 1 and 2 lb x lb rankings. Not any of this other worthless ****ttttt of mismatched fights.
                  Gotta agree with you.....I've been looking forward to this fight .

Comment

Puro Sonora! Let's go Gallo!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X